List:       kde-licensing
Subject:    Re: QT Designer _NOT_ under QPL.
From:       Peter S Galbraith <GalbraithP () dfo-mpo ! gc ! ca>
Date:       2000-08-18 20:16:25

mosfet wrote:

> Peter S Galbraith wrote:
> > We were talking about collaborating about RMS to change the GPL.
> > Hard to do with such a defiant attitude.
>
> Who are you to talk about Troll Tech's relationship with RMS? Arrogance,
> yet again.

Let's see, it started with this:

I said:

> Putting designer under the GPL and telling the world they use the
> GPL to license their Qt-linked apps won't help Troll get on RMS'
> good side.  They appear to prefer the defiant approach.

Right.  Who am I to talk about Troll Tech's relationship with RMS.
All I did was point out two very public positions that Troll are
taking that are likely to be against RMS' position.

There is no discussing _anything_ with you.  Forget it.  You have
succeeded in shutting me up.  I'm sure you will then tell
everyone that I stopped arguing because I knew I was wrong and
you were right.  You win.  Email slashdot, KDE wins battles over
Debian.