List:       kde-licensing
Subject:    Thanks for all the data!
From:       mosfet <mosfet () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-08-18 20:02:53

Well, after spending several weeks trying to get to the heart of
Debian's real basis for their licensing issues with Qt, and hearing some
really groundless arguments I think I got enough information from
Debian.

I have archived all the threads, all the easily disproved so-called
legal claims. Debian can do whatever they want, but if they start FUD
again I have all the flames, arguments, and responses archived with
highlights pointed out so they can see what the situation with these
people is really like.

As a side note, RMS is far more reasonable than Debian. At least he
objectively looks at legal situations and says the truth without denial
like Debian does. I can respect that.

Good bye (and good riddance)