mosfet wrote: > Requiring license changes that have no legal basis then calling KDE > illegal does not help on my end ;-) This RMS agreeing with `implicit intent' is a new twist that wasn't present months ago. I hope this can be clarified to everyone's satisfaction. I would be happy with such outcome with reservations described below. My only fear in such a big project using an implicit clause with the GPL would be to later find that some developers have recycled other GPLed code without permission. That would put the project in legal limbo just as now. That reason alone should be enough cause for KDE developers to use the Qt exception clause for any future code. Wouldn't it? Peter