List:       kde-licensing
Subject:    Re: [knghtbrd@debian.org: QPL v0.92+knghtbrd1]
From:       Kevin Forge <forgeltd () usa ! net>
Date:       1998-12-29 18:06:54

Joseph Carter wrote:

> It'd be there if I had to compile the packages myself!  Of course on this
> machine that'd take TWO days, but hey.  =>

From what I have read the current Draft looks to be GPL compatible.
( It was OSS and FS before you started ).  After this is run through
a real lawyer ( I expect Troll to do that ) and we all give it's
given the stamp of approval we can all relax and enjoy the code.

BTW : What are you running on ?  If I had money I would send you an
upgrade :(.  Perhaps somebody with a little more would think about it.