List:       kde-licensing
Subject:    Re: Address for gpl-qt petition?
From:       Joseph Carter <knghtbrd () debian ! org>
Date:       1998-12-21 11:41:46

On Sun, Dec 20, 1998 at 08:17:42PM -0800, Adam J. Richter wrote:
> Could somebody send me the email address for the gpl-qt petition,
> so that I can sign it?  Thanks.

In the message I started the thread which had the Message-ID:
<19981218054130.A16906@debian.org> I had this line:

[1] http://www.rustcorp.com/petition/

Please if you would read the message I wrote and some of the rest of the
thread for why I believe the real actual GPL is a bad thing, though GPL
compatibility isn't (and is in fact almost essential)

--
NO ONE expects the Spanish Inquisition!