List:       kde-licensing
Subject:    Re: Live and let live
From:       Roberto Alsina <ralsina () unl ! edu ! ar>
Date:       1998-10-13 22:21:37

On Tue, 13 Oct 1998, Martin Schulze wrote:

> Roberto Alsina wrote:

> > > We were contacted by a self-called core KDE developer.  As a result Wichert
> > > and myself made some postings.  You just saw one of them.  The KDE developer
> > > I'm referring to has the IRC nickname khan, Robert Asomething if I remember
> > > correctly.
> >
> > That would be me, despite the carnage you made with my name.
> > BTW: it took me 30 fscking minutes to accept it.
> > And then you accepted it, but said you wouldn't announce it.
>
> I'm sorry, but I don't understand a word.

Ok, you used my name completely wrong (no problem with that).
I am just commenting that I had to argue in #debian for 30 minutes before
someone accepted to listen, and that someone (you?) told me it would most
likely never make it to debian-announce.

Must be in one of my cryptic days.

 `9_ 9  )   `-. (    ).`-._.`)  ralsina@unl.edu.ar
 (_Y_.)' ._   ) `._`.  " -.-'   Centro de Telematica
  _..`-'_..-_/ /-'_.'           Universidad Nacional del Litoral
(l)-'' ((i).' ((!.'             Santa Fe - Argentina
                                KDE Developer (MFCH)
"I can attempt anything, specialization is for insects" (50% Heinlein).