List:       kde-licensing
Subject:    Re: Censorship, Re: A Detailed Analysis of the GPL For KDE/QT
From:       Andreas Pour <pour () mieterra ! com>
Date:       1998-10-12 7:17:08

Anders Wegge Jakobsen wrote:

> Andreas Pour <pour@mieterra.com> writes:
>
>  [Detailed analysis]
>
>  Since my subscription to KDE-Licensing vanished the other day, I have
> no further input on this matter. In the future I'm going to ignore KDE
> the best I can, and at any given oppurtunity inform about the
> cencorship against people with the wrong ideas. Someone go ahead and
> invoke Goodwin, if they care, I'm too disgusted!

Sorry to hear that, but it is strange, your e-mail came through the
kde-licensing list (I got it twice), and I thought the rule was that you
can only post if you are subscribed.  This leads me to believe that you
are still subscribed and nothing intentional is going on  -- did you get
back a copy of your own e-mail (it would come through kde-licensing)?
Sometimes I don't get e-mails all day, then all of a sudden, 30 of 'em,
other times I'm sure I missed an e-mail someone is replying to, I think
Netcentral has some problems.  Then there's the fact you are overseas,
maybe there is a transmission problem.

I hope you don't rashly conclude that this was intentional censorship,
I'm sure it wasn't, these last few days have seen plenty of e-mails
thoroughly critical of KDE, more critical than your postings for sure,
the authors of those keep sending more, heck, there were about 200
e-mails today on the list, it's getting so I can do nothing but respond
to e-mails  :-{.

> --
> /Wegge

Regards,