List:       kde-licensing
Subject:    Re: [freeqt] Re: FreeQt concerns
From:       Alan Cox <alan () cymru ! net>
Date:       1998-04-07 8:36:18

> > It's a fine thing. Troll Tech are a commerical organisation in a capitalist
> > world. If a rival product free or otherwise sends them under then they were
> > inferior and should have vanished. Thats the capitalist ethos.
> >
> Troll Tech has not done anything to hurt Linux, nor do they display an
> intention to hurt Linux.  Therefore we should not attack them.  The only

Nobody is attacking anyone. By your argument KDE is hurting all the people
who produce CDE for Linux, and Caldera who have invested in Visix Looking
Glass (aka OpenDesktop). Linux is harming SCO, Linux is the main reason
Mark Williams Company (Coherent) no longer exists.

Welcome to planet earth.

Alan