List:       kde-licensing
Subject:    Re: Change ?
From:       Alex <garbanzo () hooked ! net>
Date:       1998-03-19 14:51:20

On Thu, 19 Mar 1998, Sirtaj Singh Kang wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Mar 1998, Sergey I. Panov wrote:
> [snip]
> > > Gnome just didn't like to hang with the KDE crowd.  To do so would make
> > > them feel bad.
> >
> >  Gnome people are less agressive then KDE crowd. (That is my own
> > observation.)
>
> If you're going to make statements like that, presenting facts would give
> you some little bit of credibility.

Checkout slashdot.org.  Those bulletin boards showed the Gnome people
being insanely agressive in attacking Qt on the basis that it wasn't
GPL'd.  Strike another reason the Linux crowd for the most part looks like
a bunch of immature twits.

- alex who is young enough to be an immature twit ;)

A person who has both feet planted firmly in the air can be safely called
a liberal.