Reginald Stadlbauer wrote: > > Am Sat, 14 Mar 1998 schrieb Christian Esken: > >On Sat, 14 Mar 1998 Reginald Stadlbauer wrote: > >>Am Sat, 14 Mar 1998 schrieb Stephan Kulow: > >>P.S.: My modified KMail-Composer Window with color-support (quoted text in > >>darkblue, normal in black, signature bold/darkgreen) looks really nice :-) > > > >Cool. I want to have that one, too. :-) > > Of course I haven't commited that (because I want to know Stefan's opinion and > because in my version there is some code too much now and the solution > isn't elegant). But if you want to use it, download > ftp://boch35.kfunigraz.ac.at/pub/kde/linux/colored-kmail.tar.gz > These are the > files, I have changed and added, so just put them in the kmail-dir in kdenetwork > and do all the configure and compile stuff. > > Ciao, Reggie I haven't read through Qt's license very carefully, but wouldn't it violate > ** IMPORTANT NOTE: You may NOT copy this file or any part of it into > ** your own programs or libraries. (taken from qmlined.cpp) if these changes would be applied to kmail ? Don't misunderstand me: I would be very happy if there would be something like a ColoredMultiLineWidget, but wouldn't this have to be written from scratch ? Unless the Trolls come up with a more extendable widget theirself, of course. Harri. P.S. I have redirected this thread to kde-licensing, as I don't want to become famous as the initiator of The Biggest License Flame War On kde-devel Ever ;-)