List:       kde-licensing
Subject:    Re: Icon Licensing
From:       Jonathan Riddell <jr () jriddell ! org>
Date:       2015-10-30 12:31:22

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 03:28:54PM +0100, kainz.a wrote:
> So the question is should we include the trademark icons into
> kde:breeze/icons or not and if yes, how do you prefere
> (https://github.com/NitruxSA/breeze-icon-theme/issues/304)

Looks like it includes acroread, dropbox, gdrive, youtube, spotify,
google play, google chrome, firefox.

They'll be restricted by copyright as well as trademark so we can't
include them in KDE.  I recommend releasing a separate tar with only
those icons which can be used as an addon by distros who want it.

Sorry no better way round the issue

Jonathan