List:       kde-licensing
Subject:    KDE Connect in the Apple Store
From:       Aleix Pol <aleixpol () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-10-22 23:44:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,
I've been discussing with QIAO about the fact that he developed a KDE
Connect port to Apple iOS. Now it is ready to go in the Apple Store (I
think it's not there yet) and we would like to know how complying it is
with the KDE Licensing terms to have a project in MPL (which needs to be as
GPL is incompatible with the Apple Store).

The code can be found here [1], or at least that's the only version I've
found.

I hope we can find the best solution.

Cheers!
Aleix