List:       kde-licensing
Subject:    Re: Oxygen font licensing
From:       vern adams <vern () newtypography ! co ! uk>
Date:       2012-03-09 6:56:23

I need to double check on this.
The source could (should?) be dual licensed right now, but, the google webfont version of \
'oxygen regular' will be released in a few weeks, so the dual licensing will for sure kick in \
then. To be honest i am no licensing expert and have simply neglected that dual-aspect on the \
git repository. I thought someone else with repo access might have done it by now ;)  I'm happy \
for others to do it whenever/however they think is correct. If anyone wants to get the LGPL \
licensing sorted for the repo, please do it.

-vern