List:       kde-licensing
Subject:    licensing of sounds within KDE
From:       Rex Dieter <rdieter () math ! unl ! edu>
Date:       2008-06-16 13:27:55

I received an inquery from Lennart Poettering who's working on sound
events and a new theming spec, and he wanted to use some of KDE's sounds
(presumably, mostly those from kdebase-runtime), but the licensing of
these sound files isn't obvious to me (or him).

Both he and I so far guessed GPLv2+ , are we close? :)

-- Rex