List:       kde-licensing
Subject:    Re: Add Trolltech GPL licence text
From:       Tom Albers <tomalbers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2008-02-02 22:54:43

At Thursday 24 January 2008 00:25, you wrote:
> On Wednesday 23 January 2008 14:29:38 Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> >
> > It's moderatly common for code to be copied from Qt into KDE.  We
> > should allow that to happen as long as it doesn't harm us.
>
> Yes, what examples do we have?

Just a quick look at http://toma.kovoks.nl/kde/?show=ok at least points to (it's not a complete list):

  kdebase/workspace/kcontrol/input/xcursor/bitmaps.h
  kdevelop/plugins/qtdesigner/internals/qdesigner_integration_p.h
  kdevelop/plugins/qtdesigner/internals/shared_global_p.h
  kdevplatform/interfaces/iextension.h
  kdevplatform/test/common/modeltest.cpp
  kdevplatform/test/common/modeltest.h

I guess we can replace the license on those files now...

Toma