List:       kde-licensing
Subject:    kvtml files license
From:       Frederik Gladhorn <frederik.gladhorn () gmx ! de>
Date:       2007-09-04 10:37:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi licensing people!
The vocabulary file format used in some edu apps (kvtml) got reworked quite a
bit.
Currently it is used by KAnagram, KHangman, KWordQuiz and KVocTrain. KVerbos
also has the intention to eventually support it.

It contains a field license, where anything can be put.
Of course most of the time it is left blank, which is bad especially for "get
hot new stuff" like functions. Users regularily donate their files to us.

Since KVocTrain is getting a major overhaul, I want to suggest a default
license to the user, so in most cases this will simply be chosen.

My question is: What license would be a good default?

Thanks,
Frederik