List:       kde-licensing
Subject:    Photographs for KDE-app and CC-licencing
From:       "L.C. Karssen" <lennart () karssen ! org>
Date:       2006-11-08 23:26:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Dear list,

I'm planning to contribute a few photographs to the Kalzium project and
I was wondering which licence to use.
I thought the Creative Commons-Attribution-Share Alike licence
(http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5/nl/deed.en) would be a
good idea, but I'm not sure whether the SA part is OK for inclusion in a
KDE program. It seems to me that using SA would mean that the whole
Kalzium project would have to be licenced as CC-by-sa, since it would
"build upon" my "work" (the photographs).

Please CC: me when answering, since I'm not subscribed to the list.

Thanks for your help,

Lennart Karssen.
L.C. Karssen
Utrecht