List:       kde-licensing
Subject:    Re: commercial question
From:       stephane ancelot <sancelot () free ! fr>
Date:       2003-02-03 8:19:31

Our application uses rtlinux for realtime applications and FOX lib for
GUI application at this time.

But at this time we used wmaker as window manager thus locking some
intertesting programs and user friendly to our customers

We are selling machines that are forming steel wire , machine is
provided with an interface to program it (under linux) .

If things go well a machine could be setted up at a show in ATLANTA in
next monthes .
Best Regards
Steph