List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Tasks
From:       "Darius Stachow" <dstachow () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-04-05 11:59:06

Hi,

as the tasks are derived from the requirements I think it's not a bad idea
to add for each task a link to the belonging requirements. The requirements
are
numbered so that should be a big deal. Addressing an requirement could be
done like this: "req[40]" what means requirement 40.

The first advantage is that we get through the requirements more detailed
information about the problem and the second one is we are prevented to
define tasks that aren't tasks for kuml.
If we're not able to assign a requirement for a task, the task must be not
wanted or we need a new requirement for this.

Darius