List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Install KUML
From:       Franck Sebastien Bois <jumo.bwa () sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2001-02-13 0:53:48

Hi,

I've been trying to install Kuml under a system running linux mandrake 7.2
kernel 2.2.17.  But when I'm making the ./configure command from a terminal
window, I received a message saying that my systems is not able to compile a
small KDE application and to check if I installed the KDE header files
correctly.  Could you help me with that ???? What should I do ???

Thanks !!!

--
Franck Sebastien Bois
Technicien en Informatique