List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Who is doing what
From:       Rake Peter <Peter.Rake () icn ! siemens ! de>
Date:       2000-11-21 14:12:10

Hi guys,

I made a new overwiew, how the work is splitted
please correct and/or give additional information.

Now we have the requirements, but I think we have to build a kind of architecture sheet
for the KUML Application. So that we can see which Subsystems and packages we
have (in greater detail than the splitting into the parts kumllib, kumlgui). What I mean
is to analyze how we can split the work into handy parts.

any suggestions?

If the list is a little bit clearer, should we put it on to the SourceForge site?