List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Use Case Document
From:       Thomas Förster <t.foerster () itb ! biologie ! hu-berlin ! de>
Date:       2000-11-08 14:29:01

Hi folks,

I have just checked in a document listing some use cases for kUML(GUI). It is
in good old "Gerard Style" ;-) a xml file with corresponding dtd and xsl for
html rendering.

Unfortunately for splitting the xml into more than one output html file I had
to use an extension of xalan, which as of now only the java version provides.
So the xsl works only with the java version of Xalan
(http://xml.apache.org/xalan/index.html). But I will also upload the
corresponding html files to http://kuml.sourceforge.net/developer/usecase/

The "content" of the xml is mainly to show the possibilities of the dtd. As of
now I will only accept suggestions to the dtd, to adapt it to our
needs, no discussion of the use cases or actors themselves.

Thomas