List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Qt 2.2.1 contains XML parser
From:       Mark Coletti <mcoletti () clark ! net>
Date:       2000-11-06 3:26:59

I've been busy upgrading to the latest Qt incarnation.  One of the new
features was an XML parser.  Given the the recurring XML thread on
this list, I thought I'd mention it as it may be relevent during
implementation.  After all, we're obviously going to be using Qt
anyway -- so why not take advantage of this existing functionality?

Cheers!

Mark
--
Mark Coletti | mailto:mcoletti@clark.net | http://www.clark.net/~mcoletti/
	     Programming is an art form that fights back.