List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Re: Who's going to do what?
From:       Darius Stachow <dstachow () gmx ! net>
Date:       2000-11-01 17:54:06

Hi Petr,

On Die, 31 Okt 2000, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I would like to join your project as well:)!
Great, the next step would be to register as user at sourceforge so you
can be added as project member.
This applies to everybody who is _seriously_ interested in contribution. You
need to create an account and then send a mail containing your
sourceforge username to me or one of the other project admins.

>I downloaded latest (0.5.1) tarrball, but I get to big troubles when I
>compiled it - on RH 7.0,6.2 and 6.1.96. I get over all bugs (ommited
>invalidvalueexception.h,..), but when I got executable, it always crash on
>p->setPen when drawing imported diagrams (it seem not to depend on type of
>project which I imported, I tried with kUML and kgdb, both had same
>problem). Could you help me to fix that? I could send logs on request.
The last version (0.5.1) is definitly buildable under the last beta of KDE2.
If the problems are caused by changes in the release version of KDE2 since
the last beta we may fix that (later).