List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    RE: Who's going to do what?
From:       Petr Kubanek <pkub6315 () ss1000 ! ms ! mff ! cuni ! cz>
Date:       2000-10-31 17:50:16

Hi,

I would like to join your project as well:)!

I'm 22 years old computer science student, working on diploma thesis about
converting dynamic UML models to source code. Primaly I would like to do
that part - after we will have tools in kUML for creating dynamic models,
to which I could contribute.

I have 6 years experience in OOP, about 3 in C/C++, and I recently used
Python for school project (and also work in M$ VB:().

I hope I could spend about one day/week working on kUML.

I downloaded latest (0.5.1) tarrball, but I get to big troubles when I
compiled it - on RH 7.0,6.2 and 6.1.96. I get over all bugs (ommited
invalidvalueexception.h,..), but when I got executable, it always crash on
p->setPen when drawing imported diagrams (it seem not to depend on type of
project which I imported, I tried with kUML and kgdb, both had same
problem). Could you help me to fix that? I could send logs on request.

Petr Kubanek

(OLD homepage: http://www.ms.mff.cuni.cz/~pkub6315)