List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Re: Finish requirements phase
From:       flynn () lure ! u-psud ! fr
Date:       2000-10-30 10:42:08

On Mon, Oct 30, 2000 at 08:07:56AM +0100, Baak, E.J.M. wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> i think it's about time to finish the requirements phase.
> Does anybody have a comment on that?
>
> Cheers,

  I've attempted to find a simple way to take into account what was
discussed last week.

  The solution I'm proposing is :

 1) Allow the requirement lists at the product level to link to project
    level requirements.  In other words a line will appear in the list like
    the following :

      The product supports project requirement n.

    The actual text of the requirement will only appear once in the file so
    maintaining referential integrity will not be a problem.

 2) Allow for one level of requirement nesting.  Only the top level will
    appear in the project or product list but the full form of a requirement
    will contain a list of its sub-requirements.

  I expect to be checking in version 0.5 of the req list within the next day or so.
(It's mainly a matter of integrating the different req. proposals that have been made.)

  Gerard