List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    RE: KUml - redesign
From:       Keith Isdale <z1462441 () cit-student ! gu ! edu ! au>
Date:       2000-09-27 1:35:58

Hi all,

I tend to think that a data base would not be needed. As Ed mentioned the
users will be using thier local copy of the project so can't we let cvs
handle changes and rollback support? Also it would stretch my
understanding of kUML's project scope to include working with databases.

Keith Isdale

e-mail: z1462441@cit.gu.edu.au
post : 30 Pointer court, Shailer Park, Australia : zip code 4128
ph: +617 3801 4797