List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    XML and Mozilla
From:       Oliver White <ojw () iinet ! net ! au>
Date:       2000-09-24 6:09:22

Ok... heres an interesting little project. If we develop our diagram
persistance format in XML, we should be able to render that in Mozilla.
Cool idea huh? I'll be happy to devote some time to creating the style
sheets to do this, assuming it's possible. Anyway, I just thought it was
an excellent indication of where we may be headed with this project.

--
Oliver White