List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    kuml.kdevlprj changed
From:       Darius Stachow <dstachow () ngi ! de>
Date:       2000-07-17 19:28:28

Hi,

I've commited changes to the project file kuml.kdevprj. I've added a new icon
and some new files.
Do a 'make install' (as root) to copy the icons to
share/config/apps/kuml/toolbar

... I've just tried to copy the icons using 'make install' but all icons are
copied to /kuml/toolbar instead of $(kde_datadir)/kuml/toolbar as specified in
the project file. I have no idea why the files aren't copied to the correct
location :-(
Any ideas ?
As workaround you can copy the files manually to the correct location to see
the icons in the program.

- There is now a snapshot editor tool available that allows to select a
rectangular diagram area and to save it as bitmap. All Qt supported graphical
file formats can be used for saving (png,bmp, ...)
- In the project browser appear some icons.
- Reactivated import source code feature for KDE2
- Other things

If you encounter problems while rebuilding kuml in cvs you may try to check out
the sources in a clean workspace instead of just doing a 'cvs update' on your
local copy.

Future versions of kuml will need additional libraries:
libxml
libxmlparse
libxmltok
These are extra libs that will not be included in the kuml package so you
have to install them yourself if they aren't.