List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Re: Cvs checkout of Kuml
From:       Darius Stachow <dstachow () ngi ! de>
Date:       2000-06-24 11:59:40

Hi Keith,

The latest sources in the cvs resources can't be build without errors :-(
I have done some fixing but the project still isn't buildable.

Some time ago I have tagged the last 0.4.1 (KUML041) version.
Use this tag to check out a compilable version of kuml.

When my semester holidays begin I'll get time to take care for a buildable
project and than we will switch to KDE2 (Geoff Glasson has done some work on
porting to KDE2)

Do you have write access to the CVS server ?
You need an account in order to check in changes.

Commiting changes is only problematic if you need to alter the kuml project
file (kuml.kdevprj).
Check out always the _latest_ version of the project file, do your changes and
check it in immediately.
And don't forget to tell us in the this mailing list that you have changed the
project file.

--

Darius Stachow