List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Re: Missing files
From:       Darius Stachow <dstachow () ngi ! de>
Date:       2000-05-05 12:41:00

Hi Albert,

I've just checked this. The files are correctly commited into the cvs
repository. I guess you have taken a look at the DE mirror of KDE CVS web
frontend. It seems this mirror isn't is very up to date as I also couldn't find
the tag I've created (KUML041).

If you check out using cvs you will get the files.
I am not sure at the moment but I think these files are also included in the
snapshot available at the website.

I will publish some information on how to get cvs access and how to
commit changes (changes on the kuml.kdevprj in particular) at the new website.

--

Darius Stachow