List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    CVS updated
From:       Darius Stachow <dstachow () ngi ! de>
Date:       2000-04-29 19:43:15

Hi,

I have solved most of the problems with my new computer.
Compiling kuml on a 700Mhz Athlon with 256MB takes round about 5 minutes
:-)

The cvs version of kuml compiles now without errors and contains the following
changes:

* Added directory data/persistance to project file
* Added empty method definition for slotExportDiagram() in class DrawingArea
* Added empty method definition for initDialog() in class DlgClassImportDeleted
* Changed path for include file types.h in kuml/data/persistance/ifModelFile.h
* Commented "if (!mouseButtonPressed) return;" in DrawingArea::mouseMoveEvent()
* Changed default background color to white for diagrams
* Disabled shadow for drawing items
* Changed application name from "KUML" to "kUML" in main.cpp

I have increased the version of kuml to 0.5.0 at this occasion. Before this
change I've tagged (KUML041) the files in the cvs repository.
Use this tag if you want to checkout the latest 0.4.1 version of kuml.

--

Darius Stachow