List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Still out of order
From:       Darius Stachow <dstachow () fhrc ! de>
Date:       2000-04-25 12:56:24

Hi !

I am not dead but still out of order.

I have problems with my new computer and therefore I will be out of order
for another couple of days :-((
As my X11 Server doesn't work correctly I can't check and write emails.

I've bought an Athlon 700, 256MB and GeForce. The GeForce chip makes a lot
of trouble on an athlon system so you should wait for the next generation
chip of NVidia if you want to buy a new system. I've spend of lot of days to
get a more or less stable system (WIN) :-((

There was a question about the cvs version of kUML and some linking errors.
Yes, this is a known problem and will be fixed as soon as I have time and a
fully working system. Do not expect activity on my side before this.

Darius