List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Re: Missing classmodif.h
From:       p_george <p_george () club-internet ! fr>
Date:       2000-03-18 9:47:40

Albert Ries a écrit :

> Pascal,
> I get a complaint during build about a missing classmodif.h  and
> classmodifrepository.h, I created some dummy files for myself as
> workaround. Perhaps you forgot a "cvs add"

Yes.

> and are not aware of it?

Till now, Yes !

I will correct it in the next minutes and add other files. I hope it
will compile again, but I am in a big debug phase now for the
incremental import of sources, so expect some segfaults if you use it.

Incremental import of source files is triggered when you try to import
source files when there already exists some class diagrams.