List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Re: XMI resources
From:       "Robert Hagemann" <rhagemann () psipenta ! com>
Date:       2000-03-09 16:58:50

Hi,

I can send you the official:

"XML Metadata Interchange (XMI)
Proposal to the OMG OA & DTF RFP3"

It's the OMG Document ad/98-10-05 from October 20, 1998.
It is a pdf Document with 246 pages (840 KB zipped). I digged it at the
OMG Home-Paged a few weeks ago.

Ciao,
Robert
.

Darius Stachow <dstachow@ngi.de> on 08.03.2000 22:08:30

Please respond to kuml-devel@barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de

To:   kuml-devel@barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de
cc:    (bcc: Robert Hagemann/PSIPENTA)

On Don, 24 Feb 2000, you wrote:
>Hi, does anyone have good resources regarding XMI specs?  I would like to
>evaluate what we have in order to make a judgement on whether or not our
>current UML API has enough features to be used itself rather than doing a
>complete rewrite.
I'll ask Toby on XMI and if it is possible to support it with our
current meta model. I hope he can give us an answer.

--
Open your mind ...
Darius Stachow