List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Re: New developer
From:       Darius Stachow <shiva () dialup ! nacamar ! de>
Date:       2000-02-17 17:44:57

Hi !

On Mit, 16 Feb 2000, you wrote:
>Until we finalize some of these other decisions it would probably be best to get
>some more useful dialogs.  It would also be a good first step into the project.
>Any thoughts?
That's a good idea. I've sent yesterday a mail to Peter Rake because of this.

Manuel was interested in doing some diagram implementation and so maybe he want
to help finishing the class diagram (I am still doing other things). I have
less time now and so I will ask him when I come back at beginning of the next
week.

--
Open your mind ...
Darius Stachow