List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Re: TODO list
From:       Darius Stachow <shiva () dialup ! nacamar ! de>
Date:       2000-02-08 12:34:27

Hi !

On Fre, 04 Feb 2000, you wrote:
>As navigation through the project is done with the left tree, do we
>really need MDI support ?
It's a nice feature that can be bought by less (as soon we switch to
KDE2).
I see no reason why we should renounce to MDI.

>> "2.9 - Changing project structure (makefiles)"
>
>Not a big issue for me. The tools we use are the current standards
>eveybody uses, and it works, giving us some problems, but it works
>pretty well.
As bigger the project becomes as more problems we will get.
These changes have no high priority for me at the moment but I will keep it
open.

--
Open your mind ...
Darius Stachow