List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Re: Archive
From:       Darius Stachow <shiva () dialup ! nacamar ! de>
Date:       2000-01-27 11:54:57

Hi,

On Don, 27 Jan 2000, you wrote:
>I am new to this mailing list so I wanna know is there any archive of past
>messages so that I can look around.
I've sent Sandy a mail.

>I was wonder, while playing with Rational Rose, is there somthing like it on
>linux and then I find kuml :))))) Unfortunaly I am not at home this week so I
>had to look the sources on WIN machine :(((((( But that will be change soon :))
It's interesting to see how many peoples prefer to avoid any contact with ms ;-)
This number has grown in the last years and this evolution will not change in
the future ...

>I think that kuml is prety nice and I want to play with it.  To Do list is
>pretty short, is  it because kuml is so powerful or .....:))))
The website was treated perfunctory in the last time because of less time and
importance.
This will change ...

> II am interest what are priorities
KUML should support c++ and java. We will see how this will change in the
future. Maybe more.
And all importent diagram types specified by UML.

Our priority is to be able to release one day a usable UML tool for KDE ;-)
In casual two month we want to release a version that will show what way KUML
is going, but not more.
Maybe in the summer we have done a version, that can be used.

--
Open your mind ...
Darius Stachow