List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Re: pre-alpha release
From:       Darius Stachow <shiva () dialup ! nacamar ! de>
Date:       2000-01-23 19:40:52

On Sam, 22 Jan 2000, you wrote:
>- save / open of *.kuml files (broken for now, certainly because I did
>not pay enough attention to it)
>- Basic code generation (C++ and Java)
>- A few bells & whistles, making kuml less "cold" and "unfriendly" : I
>know this is not an essential concern, but we will have to do it.
Yes, the look and feel must be better.

And we will need a logo for the pre-alpha release.
I suggest to use a picture snapshot of kuml as backgound for the logo.
For that the look of kuml should look better than now.

Let's wait till the look and feel of kuml is better and than the logo can be
created.

>> What release date do you have in mind ?
>
>Let's agree on a feature freeze (may get exceptions), and what about a
>0.5 release in 1 or 2 months ?
I guess releasing in 2 month is okay for me. But not earlier.

There are parts I urgently want to change.
In 2 weeks I have written most of my semester tests and than I will have (I
hope) more time to finish it.

--
Open your mind ...
Darius Stachow