List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Re: CVS repository access?  When will web site have lyx developers
From:       Jake Fear <fear () dtai ! com>
Date:       1999-12-21 20:44:17

I can only speak for CVS access.  We are using the same CVS repository
as the KDE project.  The kuml repository can be loacted under the
kdenonbeta directory in that repository.  You can get readonly access
using cvsup.  See the info at www.kde.org on how to do this.  I have
done it, once you have the cvsup binary it is quite easy.  I made the
mistake of trying to build it myself, which requires modula3.  Don't do
this, it really sucks! ;-)  You can get a binary here:
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/development/CVSup/binaries/

Cheers

--
| Jake Fear
| DTAI, Incorporated - http://www.dtai.com
| mailto:fear@dtai.com
| Office:(619)542-1700 x227   -   Fax:(619)542-8675
    carpe diem