List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Re: File-> new window
From:       Darius Stachow <shiva () dialup ! nacamar ! de>
Date:       1999-12-16 11:11:05

On Mit, 15 Dez 1999, you wrote:
>Do we really want to let the user open "new windows" ? This is not
>always a good idea, because it makes things more complicated, looking
>less integrated.
It's my opinion, too. In the future we should support MDI to allow working on
more than one diagram a time.
KDevelop has created the menubar and I haven't
changed it till now.

Falk Brettschneider has written a MDI extension that could be used.
Are there any volunteers for the MDI support ?

--
Open your mind ...
Darius Stachow