List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Re: Class Creation and storage using ClassFactory and ClassRepository
From:       Jake Fear <fear () dtai ! com>
Date:       1999-11-30 18:21:45

Your naming convention looks good.  I will begin by modifying the
ClassFactory and ClassRepository to accomodate these changes as they are
ultimately the backend for this storage and recovery mechanism.  If
repostiories become needed for objects/associations/etc.. (I'm not sure
they will be needed, the classes and diagrams might be a more
appropriate place for that information) they would be simple to create.
A tree structre will be needed to implement this, and a "Package" class
will need to be written.  I will start tonight by writing the Package
class, and possible starting the repository/factory modifications. From
there we will need to create views for these data structures.
Cheers,
Jake

--
| Jake Fear
| DTAI, Incorporated - http://www.dtai.com
| mailto:fear@dtai.com
| Office:(619)542-1700 x227   -   Fax:(619)542-8675
    "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them
     pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."
        -- Winston Churchill