List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Repository snapshot
From:       Chris Moore <zmower () btinternet ! com>
Date:       2002-02-27 22:13:21

Hi,

I've decided not to handback the majority of my current repository code
because:
1) its too big (~16MB).
2) small changes in the generator are replicated in many places.  CVSing
the source code is like saving the assembler a compiler produces.

So instead I'm supplying a snapshot of the source:
http://www.freecase.seul.org/~zmower/repository-0.6.tar.gz
which compresses down to to 936KB!  In this release I think I've
implemented all the concrete interfaces (but hardly any reflective stuff
as usual).  I think I've worked out how to get XMI in and out of the
repository so that's my next goal.

I agree totally with the other thread.  We should progress kuml_old.
I've compiled it (lots of warnings!) and had a quick look at the source
code but it doesn't make any sense to me yet.  I don't suppose there's
any documentation?

Chris

--
Sig pending!