List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    AW: FTP server
From:       "Darius Stachow" <Darius.Stachow () ponton ! de>
Date:       2001-09-17 12:16:31

Hi Gerard,

thanks for doing the saving of our ftp space. I'll take care for the
files in my folder and remove them till wednesday.

Bye

Darius

--------------------

  EXCEPT FOR THE FOLLOWING

  I don't think it makes much sense to put archives under CVS so I have

done the following :

  For people/chris : expanded the pres.zip archive into the 4 or 5 files

it contained and checked them in

  For people/gerard: got rid of the requirements subdirectory because

its redundant with

                                 docs/developer/analysis/requirements

  For people/darius: I HAVE NOT checked in anything in the ige directory

which contains several

                                archives.  Darius will have to decide

what he wants to do with these files, either put

        them on the Web server or publish them to the download server.

  For those of you with documents on the FTP server, please check that

everything else has been correctly checked into CVS.

    Gerard