List:       kde-kuml
Subject:    Re: Snapshot
From:       Mark Coletti <mcoletti () clark ! net>
Date:       2000-04-01 16:46:45

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000 21:24:30 +0200, p_george wrote:

> > Perhaps you could publish some  UML model of Kuml on the web page to help p
> > eople understand the
> > structure and contribute ?

> 1. Compile kuml
> 2. Launch kuml
> 3. Import kuml's own code

[...]

I've started on programmer's documentation.  It's nowhere near
finished, but you can check out the latest incarnation at:

http://www.clark.net/~mcoletti/kuml/docs/

I confess it's not entirely useful yet; I'm hoping this will change in
the next week or so.

Cheers!

Mark
--
Mark Coletti | mailto:mcoletti@clark.net | http://www.clark.net/~mcoletti/
  A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee into theorems.