List:       kde-kuml
Subject:    Re: Patch and use case implementation
From:       Darius Stachow <shiva () dialup ! nacamar ! de>
Date:       1999-11-02 12:36:14

Hi Pascal !

On Tue, 02 Nov 1999, you wrote:
> 1. Attached is a patch for kuml 0.4.1 that makes color and font
> attributes saved and restored. It also patches file dialogs to display
> correctly *.kuml files.
Very cool ! Thanks !
I have inserted your patch to the sources.

> 2. For use case diagrams, 3 widgets have to be implemented :
> - relationships : 3 kinds (communicates, extends and uses). For this I
> will use the generalization widget with an added name corresponding to
> the 2 last kinds.
I currently work on the "line labels". Every line type will be able to have a
label docked to the start, end and center of the line.
Itīs also possible to move the labels to another place and if the line is moved
the label will be moved back.
Maybe this feature is ready in a couple days (up to a week), so donīt start to
add label support yourself!

> I think that the 'New Window' feature sould be replaced with a tab
> widget that permits the switch between different views (like do
> spreadsheets).
I think MDI support will be the best solution.

I can prepare the sources for the support of use case diagrams to make it
easier for you and send it to you !
What do you think ?

--

Open your mind ...