List:       kde-kuml
Subject:    Patch for kuml-0.4.1
From:       p_george <p_george () club-internet ! fr>
Date:       1999-10-31 16:48:52

The attached file is a patch for kuml-19991019.tar.gz that modifies the
textnotes widgets that can now be in color.
This is not a major progress, but the feature is allowed by UML
standards :-)

To apply the patch just do a 'patch -p0 < kuml.patch' after having
gunziped the file.

I think I will now try to add an actor widget.

Any comments is welcomed.

PS : does the kuml mailing list works ? I don't see much trafic there.
["kuml.patch.gz" (application/octet-stream)]