List:       kde-kuml
Subject:    Fwd: Re: Mailing list archive
From:       Darius Stachow <shiva () dialup ! nacamar ! de>
Date:       2000-01-30 13:53:01

Hi,

On Sat, 29 Jan 2000, Darius Stachow wrote:

> I am the maintainer of KUML (http://www.informatik.fh-hamburg.de/~kuml).
> I would like to ask you if you can add the archive of our mailing list
> kuml-devel@barney.uni-potsdam.de to lists.kde.org in order to make them
> re-readable for others.

Sure!  Done.  I've added both lists, kuml and kuml-devel.  I've already
gotten some traffic for the latter, so it's avaliable at:

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-kuml-devel&r=1&w=2

The other will show up as soon as messages come in.

> The archive is in mailbox ascii format. It's the same like the mailing
> list of kdevelop because Sandy Meier has set up the list for us.

Erm... where are these archives?  :)  I can't find 'em linked off of
http://www.informatik.fh-hamburg.de/~kuml/.  Please let me know where I
can pull them down from (or just send them to me as mail attachments,
etc).

Thanks,

Hank Leininger <hlein@progressive-comp.com>