List:       kde-krn-devel
Subject:    Re: Decoding binaries?
From:       Roberto Alsina <ralsina () unl ! edu ! ar>
Date:       1998-12-29 2:06:19

Binary decoding was broken for a long while (since about beta3!) but I
think I fixed it a little while before going on vacations.

So, if you are using the CVS version, here{s how:

In the article list window, there is a combo box that sets the target of
the operations.
You can set it to for example, the current message, or all tagged
messages, or all, or unread, and so on.

Select the one you want, then press the decoding button (its the one that
has AB and 01, look at the tooltips). This will make the decoding window
appear, which is a bit rough, but hopefully self explaining.

Good luck!

On Mon, 28 Dec
1998, mediamob wrote:

> Greetings to the list, and thanks for Krn. I'm loving Linux much more
> since I started using KDE!
>
> My question is: How do I decode binaries from newsgroups, and where do the
> files decoded in this way appear?
>
> Thanks,
> MediaMob

 `9_ 9  )   `-. (    ).`-._.`)  ralsina@unl.edu.ar
 (_Y_.)' ._   ) `._`.  " -.-'   Centro de Telematica
  _..`-'_..-_/ /-'_.'           Universidad Nacional del Litoral
(l)-'' ((i).' ((!.'             Santa Fe - Argentina
                                KDE Developer (MFCH)
Life isn't short. It's just that death is longer.