List:       kde-krn-devel
Subject:    Advertisement CDROMS Christmas Sale
From:       rgraham <rgraham () spica ! net>
Date:       1997-12-20 1:36:52

   Get REMOVED from list mailto:remove@olma.net

             Christmas Sale good till Dec 20th 1997
                    !!!!  While stock last  !!!!

These cdrom are driven by Night Owl's own Retrieval program
which will allow you to read documents within the zip files
or to Unzip the program and to run it, this retrieval also
plays Avi Movies and display graphic pictures all within our
program. This retrieval will work in Windows 95 and Windows
NT plus we have a DOS and GUI retrieval on the cdroms also

NOPV26    $20.00 Web Ready Cdrom with 600 plus megs 1500
Shareware programs  with 50 directories this disk is also
BBS ready and end user friendly Manufactured Nov 1997, When
ordering mention if you are running Windows 95 or Windows 3.1.
This Cdrom was not sold to DISTRIBUTORS or DEALERS so
 there is no place to buy them.

NOPV25    $9.95 Web Ready Cdrom with 600 plus megs 2000 Shareware
programs  with 50 directories this disk is also BBS ready and end
user friendly Manufactured Aug 1997

NOPV24    $6.95 Web Ready Cdrom with 600 plus megs 1640 Shareware
programs with 50 directories  this disk is also BBS ready and end
user friendly Manufactured May 1997

NOPV23    $6.95 BBS ready Cdrom disk with 600 plus megs 1848 of
Shareware programs with 50 directories and end user friendly
Manufactured Feb 1997

NOPV22   $6.95 BBS ready Cdrom disk with 600 plus megs 2449 of
Shareware programs with 60 directories and end user friendly
Nov. 1996

NOPV21   $6.95 BBS ready Cdrom disk with 600 plus megs 2884 of
Shareware programs with 60 directories and end user friendly
Aug 1996

NOPV20    $6.95 BBS ready Cdrom disk with 600 plus megs 2876 of
Shareware programs with 60 directories and end user friendly May 1996

NOPV18      $4.50 BBS ready Cdrom disk with 600 plus megs 2982 of
Shareware programs with 60 directories and end user friendly Feb 1996

NOPV17      $4.50 BBS ready Cdrom disk with 600 plus megs 3750 of
Shareware programs with 60 directories and end user friendly Nov.1995

NOPV16      $4.50 BBS ready Cdrom disk with 600 plus megs 3338 of
Shareware programs with 60 directories and end user friendly Aug 1995

NOPV15      $4.50 BBS ready Cdrom disk with 600 plus megs 3420 of
Shareware programs with 60 directories and end user friendly May 1995

NOPV14      $4.50 BBS ready Cdrom disk with 600 plus megs 3764 of
Shareware programs with 60 directories and end user friendly Feb 1995

NOPV13      $3.50 BBS ready Cdrom disk with 600 plus megs 3338 of
Shareware programs with 60 directories and end user friendly Nov 1994

NOPV-Quad $19.95 4 disk set all Cdroms have 60 Directories and 600
plus megs on them with a user friendly retrieval installed over 2.6
GIGS of programs

NOPV-Windows  $7.50 Windows 3.1 and Widowns 95 programs over 500
Megs with 1600 programs

NOPV-Graphics  $5.00Graphic pictures and AVI Movies of drag racing
and Niagara Falls

NOPV-Games#3   $7.50 345 megs  has 12 directories of Shareware
programs from Windows to Dos games programs 1994-1995 Apogee,
Doom Wads,Utils over 1900 programs

NOPV25 NOPV24 NOPV23   $22.00 Web Ready Cdrom with 600 plus megs
2000 Shareware programs  with 50 directories this disk is also BBS
ready and end user friendly Manufactured Aug 1997

NOPV22 NOPV21 NOPV20   $17.00 Cdrom with 600 plus megs Shareware
programs with 50 directories  this disk is also BBS ready and end
user friendly Manufactured May 1997

   We also do custom Cdroms mastering and duplicating inhouse
                       with your products

  We are also releasing a monthly CDROM of all the newest programs
 released on the Internet for that month plus a lot of other programs
 uploaded to our system from Authors and from the Satilite we have
 installed, So this CDROM will keep you well update with the newest
 programs. We are doing this because we know how long it takes today
 to download from the Internet when I file is 10 megs long it will
 takes hours and hours. So starting Jan 1st 1998  we will be releasing
 the first disk and then ever month arround the 5th, so if interested
 get signed up for the monthly CDROM and stay in touch with all the
 new programming in the market today. This disk will cost arround
$9.00 or cheaper.

For more info http://www.spica.net/cdrom/

mailto:tech@spica.net

Get REMOVED from list mailto:remove@olma.net